The following photo albums include photographs donated to Fayetteville History, photographs in the public domain and photographs used by permission of those who own copyright.
In 1951, Walter J. Lemke photographed a dozen homes in Fayetteville that he considered historic and made it a baker's dozen by adding a picture and description of the Masonic Hall. Although most of the buildings are still standing, several have since been torn down.
The Reed family — George Washington M. Reed and Mary Jane Ferguson Reed — lived in the 600 block of Fayetteville’s West Dickson Street prior to the Civil War and through the next century. Their children and grandchildren were among Fayetteville's civic leaders.
A souvenir folder of photographs from the late 1920s or early 1930s shows scenes from around Fayetteville, Mount Sequoyah and the University of Arkansas campus.
From the time that the University of Arkansas Field House was built in 1937 until the 1970s, a variety of entertainers, singers and actors performed in the Field House, later used as the University Museum, the Space and Planetary Sciences program and architecture studios.
In their 1910 history of the University of Arkansas, Reynolds and David Yancey Thomas included photos of the buildings then erected on the campus. Only four of them remain standing today.